Tuesday 18 October 2016

Trolls - Review and Drawing


Dreamwork's 'Trolls'
I saw it in cinemas on Saturday, and did this sketch on Sunday. I didn't finish it, but I decided to scan it and show it to you all anyway. I don't think I'm going to do anything else with it.
The sketch is of Princess Poppy and Branch from the movie.
Before I start the review, let me state that I don't own the characters or 'Trolls' - this review and picture is purely fanmade.
Okay, so the copyright stuff is over. Time for the review!
I'll try not to give any spoilers.

Name: Trolls

From: Dreamworks
Age Rating: U
Main Cast: Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Zooey Deschanel, Christine Baranski, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Russell Brand, James Corden, Gwen Stefani, John Cleese... 
See here for full cast: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1679335/fullcredits/

THE REVIEW:

Okay, so let me start off by just saying that this is a totally awesome movie. The soundtrack is amazing (featuring classic songs and new original ones) and I'm currently listening to it as I write this. The main characters are very lovable and are perfect together. Branch is grumpy and sarcastic while Princess Poppy is happy-go-lucky with great optimism. He has the best humour in my opinion, but Poppy is my favourite due to how adorable she is.
In the movie (this isn't a total spoiler), they did a version of 'Clint Eastwood' by Gorillaz, and I must admit I fangirled quite a bit. Haha. ^_^
The baddies were cool, but I must say that I felt sorry for them. Then again, I feel sorry for most of the baddies in things. Lol.
I can't wait to see it again. I'd like to see again before it even comes on to DVD to be honest.

I totally recommend this film for everyone.
Seriously, most everyone of all ages will love this movie. I highly recommend that you go and see it... now!
The baddies shouldn't be too scary for really young children, but if they're really sensitive you might wanna look them up online a bit before deciding to go.
So there you have it - this film is totally SP-approved!


Poppy (Anna Kendrick), the optimistic leader of the trolls, and Branch (Justin Timberlake), her polar opposite, embark on an adventure that takes them far beyond the only world they've ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment