Thursday 3 November 2016

November Plans!

It's November again...

What is everyone's plans for bonfire night? I'm just gonna be watching my neighbours' fireworks from the safety of my own garden while playing with sparklers and eating cupcakes. Even if you don't celebrate it, I hope you have fun. And remember to stay safe!

Sooo... dare I mention it's getting to be that time of year again? A certain day they call... 'christmas'? Sugar honey iced tea, I'm both dreading it and looking forward to it. Perhaps we should talk about something else?

I'm adopting a new hobby and hope to do quite a bit of it starting this month. It's doll recreation/restyling! It's basically where you repaint the face, maybe reroot the hair and such. Strangely, it's lots of fun! I've done some practice on a cheap doll I got for £1. You can see it in the image here.
The camera quality isn't too great - especially since a certain brother of mine kept on rocking the table - but hopefully you can see the basic idea of it all. She even has fake eyelashes.
I have a Bratz doll which I brought in a jumble-sale a few years ago; her hair was all matted until I boil-washed it today. She is my next victim for repainting... Mahahahaaaaa!! >:)
Haha. I'm not trying to be evil. I just want to make her look natural and beautiful. <3


Anyways, that's basically my month planned - restyling fashion dolls and buying xmas presents. Until next time - which I hope is soon - bye!

Love ya! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment