Sunday 4 December 2016

Christmas Time Once Again!

It's almost time to hear those sleigh bells again...

Yes, once again, Christmas has come sneaking up on me. 
I'm actually - I surprise myself in saying this - almost ready for the 25th. There were a few problems in getting presents, but they're all solved now. I even set myself a money budget and actually stuck to it! Haha. I feel like patting myself on the back. :)
How's everyone else? Are you ready for Christmas?
If you don't celebrate it, I hope you have a nice day anyway.


When someone on the radio or TV says how many days there are to go, I have mixed emotions. Part of me is like a little child, getting all excited for the jolly day. Another part of me is like a total Grinch, wondering why the heck it isn't all over yet. Lol.
I'm just looking forward to spending time with my family and giving them something that - hopefully - they'll like. I don't mind about what they give me, for I'm just happy to spend time with them and probably wouldn't care if they didn't give me anything.


By the way, I must apologise for not posting as much. It's because life has been a little mad and I need to do a lot of studying. 

Oooh, and I wanna tell you something! Either nearer the end of the year of the start of next year, I hope to be starting a vlog! Hopefully you'll like it. It's gonna be filled with cuteness and I'm gonna cover most fields - reviews, how-tos, fashion, beauty, health, toys, cooking, crafts, impressions, comedy, sketches and much more! Including a load of random stuff which even I won't probably know what I'm doing. Haha.

Gotta go now. Until next time!
Love ya! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment